The Bullitt by Larry vs. Harry comes in 9 colours, each with unique design work and its own name.
Complete Bikes – from $2,979
All complete bike orders come with everything you’ll need to put your new cargo bike to good use. On top of all the bare necessities, we’ll also include fenders to keep you dry, reflectors to keep you seen, and a wheel lock to keep your new ride secure.
Groupset Component Options
Larry vs. Harry offers a variety of different component options for the Bullitt, and we’ve identified the following choices best suited for the British Columbia landscape:
- Singlespeed – Keep your Bullitt simple, economical, and virtually maintenance-free with a singlespeed drivetrain. Challenge yourself on the uphills and glide through the downhills, all the while enjoying the freedom and versatility of a cargo bike. $2,979.
- Deore 20 – You’ll feel like your riding a high performance road bike with this quick shifting external gearing option. Twenty speeds is more than enough to handle both your everyday commute and your summer tour around Vancouver Island. $3,679.
- Alfine 8 – Keep your drivetrain perpetually clean and take your Bullitt’s performance to another level with this internal gearing system. Its lightweight components will ensure you can move heavy loads whilst maintaining your streak of never being passed by another cyclist. $3,679.
- STePS eBullitt – Charge over steep hills no matter how heavy the load with the Bullitt’s electric drivetrain option. With an 125km range and a 4hr charge time, your eBullitt will make almost any destination accessible by cargo bike. $6,590.
Framekits – $2,390
Not interested in a complete bike? We won’t take it personally. Take advantage of the Bullitt’s highly adaptable design and start your project with the framekit colour of your choice. All framekits come with the necessary steering components, headsets, and a kickstand.
Accessories – from $89
The potential uses for the Bullitt are only limited by your imagination. Take your daughter to school, pick up your groceries, advertise your business, and keep your cargo dry, all with the help of the many accessory options. Here are a just a few of the possibilities:
- Honeycomb Board – This solid, light, non-slip base is the perfect initial building block for customization. $229.
- Foldable Seat – Designed to provide a supremely comfortable ride for 1 adult, or 2 small children. $329.
- Sidepanel Kit – Keep all your cargo (sentient or otherwise) contained with two sidepanels and a waterproof cover. $479.
- Canopy – For the ultimate in cargo luxury, add the waterproof canopy to keep your passengers happy. $649.